Thursday, April 8, 2010

Three

Well, I was quite disappointed when I got my roll of film back today. THREEEE pictures. Those are the only ones that came out. I must have put the film in worng.. or something. Two are of Mallory:

I like the first one, but the second one has weird colour and is less in focus. They are taken in a 50's diner in Montreal last August. Yes it took me this long to get them developed. Then there was this:

It looks to me like the rest of my pictures got layered on top of each other. The film must not have moved...uggghhh. You can kinda see two bikes, Mallory again, some trees and a building. I really cannot remember what the pictures were of. Well I have a black and white role of film in my camera now. I really hope they come out better.

1 comment: