Thursday, April 22, 2010

last day

Today, I cannot believe it is my last day of class. I graduate this year. Who knew it could go by so fast. I have my exit interview today with my teachers. We show them our portfolios and talk. Nothing too formal. I also have an interview for a worker term. Which starts next Monday. So last minute.
The last two weeks have been kinda stressful. Starting a new job, worrying about work terms, and finishing the last few projects.
One of my last projects was to design a vinyl sleeve for the Recording Arts program. Each year they create a mix cd. This year they decided to go with a vinyl. Which is really cool. I really liked working on this project. And it showed in my design. It made the short list. Keith's design finally won. Be he so deserved it. His was amazing. Here is mine:


No comments:

Post a Comment