I guess I haven't really had anything to talk about. I do now though.
Last week i bought this dress. I had been eyeing it for months, but it had been way too expensive. It came down almost $100 dollars and I had to get it.

I love the little black bow and the pleats. It looks a lot better on a person then it does on the hanger. The cool thing about it is that I can easily dress it down (with leggings and a cardigan) or dress it up (with heals and my pearl earrings).
I still need a place to wear it, lately I have't done anything that wearing this dress would be suitable.


This dress is very "Karen" Where did you buy it? We should go out for drinks sometime soon. You could wear it then!
ReplyDeleteClub Monaco. yes we should! That would be a great idea!
ReplyDelete