Sunday, June 20, 2010

last few weeks

Soo it has been a while. I have been a bit busy with: work, tv watching, trying to find a job an working on my portfolio.

Well when I was hierd at Starbucks I thought I was going to be full time. but unfortunatly we are overstaffed. So I need another job. I would like to get something you know, in design. I graduated last Tuesday. So I am ready!

So the first season of Glee ended almost two weeks ago. In that time I have re-watched the whole season. I may have obtained a slight obsession... From that, I now have a tv crush on two of the cast members Finn (Corey Monteith) and Jesse (Jonathan Groff). I downloaded all the Glee soundtracks and have been listening to them non stop. However, from my Glee obsession, I also found Spring Awakening. Which was a musical in with both Jonathan Groff and Lea Michelle (Rachel Berry in Glee) star in. I found a shitty video of the whole musical online. I spent last night watching it, and loved it. It made me laugh and cry. I also downloaded the soundtrack. I wish so much I could go back a few years and go to NY to see it. SOO much.

I know I sound like a big geek right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment