I have been mostly at my work term. Still waiting on content and photos. Adam and I have already redesigned out magazine layout. It may have been because one of two things: We had been looking at it for two weeks, or it was just bad and we could do better. I think it was most likely a combo of both to be honest.
Each morning at my work term I check my emails, sign onto msn, check facebook, look at Kitsune Noir, and then at 100 Layer Cake. Both blogs give me so much inspiration. Especially 100 Layer Cake.
I am having a garden party at the end of June. I cannot stop thinking about decorations, food and invites. All of which I will seek inspiration from my favorite blog. I love garden parties, and since my mom has such a lovely one, it is the best place for an early summer party! I am thinking about sending invites in the mail. The old fashioned way. I will not make a facebook event group. I want to this garden party to be simple, a tad elegant/ but whimsical at the same time. I hope I will have time to do what I want with it. I will keep my blog updated on this.
This post was a little all over the place. I feel kinda like that. I have a lot on my mind lately. I am looking forward for my summer to start and I can do things I really want to be doing.
I am tired of waiting for things.


No comments:
Post a Comment