Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Perfect Day

So today was my first day back to school from my break. I didn't g to first class, I slept in instead. OOPS. Design class was good though. My teacher (Rob) got us to write about our "perfect day". It will later have to do with some project he is giving us next week.

My Perfect Day:
It is a sunny Summer day, about 24 degree C. I am somewhere in the valley on a dirt road. Forest to my left, large field to my right. The tree form a canopy across the road. There is a short fence separating the field from the road. You can tell from the peeling paint, that the fence was once painted white.
I am riding an old cruiser style bike. It is mint green and white. I am wearing a white sun dress. AND NO HELMET. That is very important. It would ruin the look. My bike has a basket. Inside are wild flowers, with no bugs on them.
I am with a friend. She too is riding a bike of the same style. Hers in peach in colour. Inside her basket is an orange kitten.
We are biking to meet up with a few friends for a picnic. White wine, cheese, triangle sandwiches, grape, cupcakes and all those yummy food things. the picnic goes into the night. We all sit under an old tree, much like the one you see on your way to Truro. You know that awesome tree in the middle of the field. This one is that tree, except I am nowhere near Truro.
Under the tree we sip on wine and remanence about when we were young and the times spent together. We can see every star because we are far from the lights of the city. None of us want to leave, so we don't.


So yeah that is what I wrote. I am looking forward to see what this mystery project is.


No comments:

Post a Comment