Tuesday, February 16, 2010

lift


So last week, in one of the classes I did not attend....oops we were given an assignment in which we were to design the master title for a magazine. Now it wasn't a fashion mag, which I would have loved to do, but an aviation mag. I only found out about it this week. So in a few hours here and there today looking at other aviation magazines, some fashion and some car. I had an idea to use an arrow, to represent motion. You know, one pointing up, since the magazine title is "Lift Magazine: An Aviation Institute Publication". Get it life, up...yeah. Anyways here is what I came up with.
Of course colour would be added when it was put on the actual cover. But since I did not have an image to work with, there is no colour...boo.

No comments:

Post a Comment