On another note, yesterday the art director( Crystal Oicle) from Trampoline came to show us her portfolio. She was great, her designs were awesome! Crystal was a graduate from NSCC. Trampoline sounds like a great place to do a work term at. Unfortunately now everyone in my class want to go there. We will see I guess.
Tuesday, January 19, 2010
Alice again..
So I have finsihed my Alice in Wonderland poster. This is what I am passing in tomorrow:
On another note, yesterday the art director( Crystal Oicle) from Trampoline came to show us her portfolio. She was great, her designs were awesome! Crystal was a graduate from NSCC. Trampoline sounds like a great place to do a work term at. Unfortunately now everyone in my class want to go there. We will see I guess.
On another note, yesterday the art director( Crystal Oicle) from Trampoline came to show us her portfolio. She was great, her designs were awesome! Crystal was a graduate from NSCC. Trampoline sounds like a great place to do a work term at. Unfortunately now everyone in my class want to go there. We will see I guess.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment